Badger Prairie Health Care Center
Skilled Nursing Care
Badger Prairie Health Care Center offers 24-hour skilled nursing care for residents who require long-term care or subacute services. We offer an excellent location and atmosphere and our dedicated staff welcome residents with a friendly smile and years of experience.
Medicare.Gov Nursing HomeCompare:
Medical care is provided by UW physicians. A comprehensive treatment plan is developed for each resident by our skilled staff of nurses, doctors and therapists. Our team meets complex medical needs, including wound care, pain management, rehab therapy, enteral feeding, hospice care and behavior management. A consulting psychiatrist sees each resident individually.
We provide skilled care for residents who meet one or more of the following criteria:
- Cannot take care of themselves because of physical, emotional, or mental problems;
- Can no longer care for their own personal needs, such as eating, bathing, using the toilet, etc.
- Requires more care than can be provided by their in-home caregiver, and cannot live alone;
- Might wander away if unsupervised;
- Has extensive medical needs requiring daily attention by an RN supervised by an MD;
- Is going to be discharged from the hospital and requires temporary skilled nursing care or rehabilitation before returning home;
- Has been recommended for a Nursing Home by a physician.