The FSET Program is a no-cost program that helps FoodShare members build their job skills and find jobs. You can pick and choose the services that are right for you.
FSET can help with:
• Job searches
• Networking and job referrals
• Work-related assessments and testing
• Career planning
• Job training and education
• Work experience
• Transportation, child care, and other work-related costs
• Referrals to other community services
To sign up for FSET, call the Capital Consortium at 1 (888) 794-5556 or Forward Service Corp at 1 (608) 216-7620.
Find more information about FSET on the state website here.