Alcohol and Other Drug Abuse (AODA)

Adults and Children


If a person or family seeking alcohol and other drug abuse (AODA) services has private health insurance or Medical Assistance available, there is generally a specific service provider that they are required to use (check with your health plan administrator).

Most AODA services funded by Dane County are provided with individuals and families without health insurance or the financial ability to pay for services. Persons may contact AODA service providers directly to request information on eligibility for services and Dane County funding availability.

Some service providers have other sources of funding to help keep the cost of services affordable for individuals and families. Some agencies charge service fees based on the consumer’s ability to pay. Please contact agencies directly to inquire about fees for their services.