Children, Youth and Families
Early Childhood Initiative (ECI)
La Iniciativa para los Niños de Temprana Edad
ECI is a voluntary home visiting program in Madison/Dane County, Wisconsin for pregnant women and families with children aged 0-3. ECI services are grounded in the knowledge that families are more successful when parents and children have access to responsive, comprehensive and community-based support.
Families must meet one item under both criteria below to enter ECI:
- Criteria 1:
- Pregnant at time of referral or
- Parent or caregiver of a child 12 months old or younger
- You do not need to be a first-time parent to join.
- Criteria 2:
- Live in one of the following neighborhoods/towns:
- Allied Drive
- Leopold Road
- Russett Road/Southwest Madison
- Sun Prairie or Marshall
Please select the locations menu link to the right for more information on neighborhoods.
To find out more about us, make a referral or join the program, please select the menu link on the right.