Alcohol and Other Drug Abuse (AODA)

Adults and Children

Finding a Provider

If you or someone you know needs help with an alcohol or other drug problem, you should first consult with your health insurance company and/or your doctor. If you do not have health insurance or the ability to pay the full cost for treatment, you may be eligible for treatment with one our providers. Through contracts with Dane County, these providers counsel individuals struggling with abuse and dependence on alcohol and other drugs. Click on one of the links on the right to learn more.