Alcohol and Other Drug Abuse (AODA)

Adults and Children

General Eligibility

To receive AODA services funded by Dane County, persons generally are required to be Dane County Residents.

Most alcohol and other drug abuse services funded by Dane County are provided for persons without health insurance or the financial ability to pay for services. Persons may contact service providers directly to request information on eligibility for services and funding availability.