Alcohol and Other Drug Abuse (AODA)

Adults and Children

How to Apply

Persons with health insurance should contact their health plan organization to get a list of approved AODA providers and services and to obtain any required referrals for service.

Persons without health insurance can contact service provider agencies directly to determine their intake policies, service costs required, and availability of Dane County funding if eligible.